Q: What is Cofound.it in short?
Today, Cofound.it is a self-sustained business consultancy, focusing on helping carefully-selected projects launch a successful crowdsale and connecting them to a highly engaged community of Cofound.it Priority Pass™ members. Our ultimate goal is to build a distributed global platform that will connect exceptional startups, experts and supporters worldwide.
Q: What value does Cofound.it add to the projects? Can’t they just do it themselves?
While there are a lot of new startups who can execute the projects themselves, it is a daunting task. Also with so many ICOs now out there you need to do it quickly, effectively and focused on your core competency.
Cofound.it will help them in several ways:
- Bridge a gap between the project and the community.
- Bring a sense of trust to the supporters as they know if Cofound.it is part of the ICO they can very well know they have done enough background checks on them to make sure they are sound.
- Bring in experts to help the startups cover areas they are weak, missing or lacking knowledge - like legal, token mechanisms, marketing, web design, copyrights etc.
Q: How do new project apply?
All projects that would like to enter the evaluation process send their application mail to email@example.com. To shorten the initial correspondence between our evaluators and project applicants, please send us a short description of your team, detailed description (encompassing your core business idea) of your project and/or any possible documents you might already have - vision, business plan, white-paper etc.
Q: What is the current roadmap, business plan?
One of our main goals is to hire more people in our team. Before our crowdsale we were a team of 5 people. By now our team expanded to 23 people and we are planning to grow up to 48 by the end of 2017.
We are also working on:
- definitions and functions of the Cofound.it platform.
- evaluating new potential projects that are coming in every day - almost full pipeline for 2017
- development of new features for Cofound.it Priority Pass™
- refining and fine-tunning our strategy of crowdsales
- ... and more.
Q: How will CFI token be used in your platform - what kind of applications can we expect?
The CFI token will entail certain actions and usage rights on the platform, such as:
- Contribution actions
- Access rights to exclusive content
For a more detailed description and use cases you can read our blog post.
Q: How is Cofound.it making money?
Q: What is the relationship between Cofound.it and ICONOMI?
Cofound.it is a spinoff from ICONOMI.
Q: Where can I find more about Cofound.it?
You can find more about Cofound.it on our:
- Website: https://cofound.it/
- Blog: https://blog.cofound.it/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cofound_it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CofounditEcosystem/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cofoundit/
- YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3wviMjUeX1FZrprk-Ql4Og
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email for general questions: email@example.com
- Slack: send invite request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: I've already read everything, do you have some other material I could watch?
Well, as it so happens, we do. You can watch a recording of our Live Q&A session from June here.