As it was announced in the past, Cofound.it partnered up with Jaxx to provide immediate access to hold, transmit, and swap some of the world’s best cryptocurrencies natively and securely within their Jaxx wallet.
This means that every project token, that will see the light of day through Cofound.it crowdsale, will be added to the Jaxx wallet.
If you want to set up your own Jaxx wallet, please follow this guide.
Cofound.it CFI tokens now live in Jaxx
Here is a great article regarding the Jaxx and Cofound.it partnership and what to expect.
New tokens in Jaxx...
Now as the Cofound.it project crowdsale dates are announced, tokens will have to be activated in advance. Contributors using Jaxx wallet will have to enable the token from the WALLETS menu.
All ERC20 tokens in Jaxx will have the same wallet address as the ETH wallet and will not change. This will ensure that ETH addresses from which the contributions are sent during crowdsale are valid destination addresses to receive tokens as well. This exchange of ETH for tokens will be done by the smart contract automatically, which means that contributors will receive their tokens as the crowdsale is unfolding. In other words, you will get your tokens immediately after sending ETH to smart contact address (of course providing sufficient time for the smart contract to process the transactions).
How to prepare your Jaxx for crowdsale
If you want to participate in Priority Pass crowdsale, please read this guide first or if you are already versed in crypto language do the following:
- Buy at least 5000 CFI on Bittrex or Liqui and transfer them into your Jaxx wallet
- Register your Jaxx ETH wallet address in our Priority Pass Dashboard
- Load ETH to your Jaxx wallet you would like to contribute during crowdsale
To prepare your Jaxx wallet for the upcoming crowdsale, do the following:
1. Open Jaxx (or restart it if it is already opened)
2. Check your Jaxx version (MENU > ABOUT) and make sure you have the LATEST version. If you are not sure which is the latest version, download it from Jaxx website.
3. Go under WALLETS and mark the checkbox next to the token you want to see in your wallet
There you go, all set! Now just wait for the crowdsale to begin, and get your tokens.