This is a short summarization or reference on how and where to get more CFI in order to activate your Priority Pass.
In order to buy CFI tokens, there are a few steps you will need to take. In short, you will be buying cryptocurrency (Ether or Bitcoin) with FIAT currency (EUR, USD,...) on currency exchanges. Then you will be able to buy CFI tokens with cryptocurrency on the token market exchanges. Some exchanges can do both, but not all of them have a listing of all the tokens and/or cryptocurrencies.
The following 3 steps are needed in order to acquire CFI tokens:
- you will have to create your own digital wallet - here is where you will be storing your cryptocurrency and tokens.
- you will have to register for the account on one of the currency exchanges (e.g. Kraken or Coinbase) and verify yourself in order to acquire cryptocurrency.
- you will have to register for the account on one of the token exchange markets that support CFI (Bittrex or Liqui) and verify yourself in order to acquire CFI tokens.
If you are new to the crypto world and did not yet create your own digital wallet or if you just want to refresh your memory how everything is done (creating wallets, transferring funds, etc), please start at the beginning with this guide. Follow the three steps we described in detail, and you will be up to date in no-time.
Guides for each step
- Creating your digital wallet (you can use either one):
- Register for the account for currency exchange (you can use either one):
- Register for the account for token market exchange:
Also please take the time and check out this article, describing in detail how the entire crowdsale process works, and how the Priority Pass is used.